A pic of my Bruise for my firends!!

Options
icemaiden17_uk
icemaiden17_uk Posts: 463 Member
I saw how bad it was and it kinda made me laugh so I thought I would post a pic!! I took this today and that kick from Bronwin was on Friday afternoon so it has been nearly 3 days of healing!

If you are squeemish look away now!!

DSC_0155-1.jpg

What I like about it is how my stretch marks are a different colour! Lol!!

What accidents have you had since becoming more active?

edit: sorry I cant figure out how to resize it so you can actually see how big it is!! Trust me to get kicked by a big footted horse!! Loll!

Replies

• ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I dropped my old washing machine on my foot and almost broke it. I thought that since I'd become more active I was stronger than I am and could handle lifting it!!!
  • icemaiden17_uk
    Options
    Oops!! That sounds very painful!!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Ouch, that looks like it hurt. I get bruises all the time from my various activities, like karate and such, but my most recent was a slapshot to the sternum. I had a bruise for 4 months from that. Well actually I guess the most recent was the swift kick to the groin I took on saturday
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I didn't see you post about this - looks very ouchy! Is it a horse kick? I love horses, but they don't half do some damage sometimes.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    was it a horse ?
  • icemaiden17_uk
    Options
    Lol! Yes it was a horse! A bloody big horse!! Typical!

That kick to the groin and smack to the stermum sound very painful!
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd had some bruises in my time but nothing to rival that!!!! Ouch!
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That looks painful! You have a great story to go with though. I can't imagine being kicked by a horse.

I am very proud of my new scars, scabs, road rash, turf toe, and general injuries. To me they prove that i'm busting hump out here. I acquired in the last month two new holes in my right knee (from a tree in the woods on a cliff) , a two inch scrape on my left leg (from a climbing rope in a park) and two sprained shoulders (too heavy a weight with not enough rest, beacause i was adrenaline high). They are all just lessons on the way to a mad warrior dash style of life.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. I'm glad you only have a bruise, and not broken ribs and internal bleeding. A horse kick can be a dangerous thing.

The best bruise I've had in a long time was from the ankle surgery in October. My whole foot was wickedly purple. This time, I had ZERO bruising.
  • icemaiden17_uk
    Options
    Oh my goodness. I'm glad you only have a bruise, and not broken ribs and internal bleeding. A horse kick can be a dangerous thing.

The best bruise I've had in a long time was from the ankle surgery in October. My whole foot was wickedly purple. This time, I had ZERO bruising.

A fair point!! I was very very lucky!! I could've been very badly hurt but it is the risk you take for the things you love!