Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Anyone that's tried this...is it worth it?? I'm considering getting the program and would like to know thoughts on it prior to purchasing!!!

Replies

• lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 4 tonight!! So far I love it!!!
  • ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    Started week 4 today, I absolutely love it! I can feel myself getting stronger and more energised, I feel great, can't wait to measure/weigh myself at the end of this week to find out my results!

Purchase it, you won't be let down! :D
  • afasnacht
    afasnacht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So are you gals just weighing in & doing measurements after every 30 days??? Have you seen good results so far weight/measurement wise???
  • ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    I weigh myself every week (on a sunday morning), but I'm waiting to end Phase 1 to measure everything again. My weight has been fluctuating because I'm trying to find the right balance with food and TOM. But I think inches are more important than what the scale says (:

A lot of people on the group have had amazing results even after one week! I've incorporated running into my week as well because I find extra cardio works for me (:
  • ttomlinson
    ttomlinson Posts: 22
    Options
    I am in week 4. I have lost 2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my abdomen. I love the program.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes...I would strongly suggest....First of it transforms your body each phase of the DVD's....plus it is fun and fitness!
  • fitnfabdiva
    fitnfabdiva Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm considering getting this as well. Thanks for all the input!
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in the last week of phase 2. During phase 1 I lost 5% body fat!!!! I think that means a lot!!! I recommend it big time!!!!
  • Jackolina85
    Jackolina85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm also thinking about getting this! Can't wait!