Hi ya, My first week done.

jigglybits
jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: :smile: Hi Everybody...just finished my first week here...lost 3 pounds am absolutely thrilled...hoping this week is just as good...:wink:

244788.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Good for you!! :happy:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    YIPEE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • bwilton77
    bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
    I just finished my first week as well. I know how you feel. I have to say it feels great. I lost 8 lbs. I know there's alot more to go but at least I'm starting to see I can do this. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • jigglybits
    :smile: that's brilliant!!! Congrats!!!
  • brandifry
    brandifry Posts: 12 Member
    That is really good! I just started on MFP on the 4th and have lost 2.5 lbs in two weeks as of today! I am very happy about this, and can't wait to see more results!240245.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Congratulations :) The first week can definitely be the hardest. I'm 6 weeks in & soooo happy that a friend recommended this website!

Just remember that plateaus come & go....The important thing is not to let them discourage you & keep switching up your workouts so your body is "kept on it's toes" :p)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats on your first week here. :flowerforyou:
  • jigglybits
    where did u get your smoke free badge thingy??? good job on quitting :bigsmile: it is one of the hardest things to do I have been smoke free for 5 and 1/2 months! i feel brilliant...i use the money i spent on cigarettes towards gym fees:wink:
This discussion has been closed.