Do you update your MFP account daily?

Options
Happy Monday EV1!

I am looking for friends who log in every day. I need to motivate people and I want them to help motivate me! I have been out of shape for over a year, and this past winter just did me in.I had to buy bigger pants! I only have 2 pairs of pants that fit, and in the next 3 weeks, that is going to change, I will have 4 pairs of pants that fit. In 8 weeks I will have 8 pairs of pants that fit,etc...
If you are in the same place I am and appreciate people motivating you on, and love to motivate others on, then we should be friends! I log in daily! I record everything, If I bite it, I write it!

These are my goals right now:

1. 30 days to a better me!
2. complete dedication for the next 30 days (i already have 7 down)
3. hydrate myself, so it becomes habit to drink at least 80 -100 onces of water a day
4. no chips, candy, soda, cookies, ect...
5.vegetables with every meal
6.no more than one meal a day can have pasta or bread,
7.2 mile walk on lunch break (i work at a computer all day)
8. pilates daily or an extra long bike ride

please add me as friend if you are a dedicated MFP user, I really need daily friends!
Thanks,
Candi

Replies

• pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am on here daily, I have reached my goal and am working on maintenance. MFP has been so wonderful to hold me accountible to myself. Feel free to add me if you don't mind someone who is maintaining rather than losing.
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I log my food here daily. My diary is public now, before I had it viewable to friends only... but I follow a specific plan so it may not be a good reference point for you.

Also, I just started using the fitbit, & that updates my activity automatically.

I plan to log in every day and reach my goal weight on or before the end of the year. My goals: -30 pounds by the middle of July, and lose 35 more from then till the middle of October.

Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey.

Jackie
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yes, I update and log daily....your goals seem very do-able and i think your onto a great start!!! feel free to add me
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    I log my food here daily. My diary is public now, because I have nothing to hide, but I follow a specific plan so it may not be a good reference point for you.

Also, I just started using the fitbit, & that updates my activity automatically.

I plan to log in every day and reach my goal weight on or before the end of the year. My goals: -30 pounds by the middle of July, and lose 35 more from then till the middle of October.

Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey.

Jackie

One needn't have anything to hide to believe in privacy. NOTHING in my online life is "public" because privacy is a value. There is much danger in the idea that only people with things to hide value privacy.

How do you like your FitBit? I've used one for two years--much longer than it's been supported by MFP. I'm just now beginning to transition to the Nike FuelBand, because attached to me is better than attached to my pants because I've put three FitBits through the washer! They don't take that really well...LOL
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    One needn't have anything to hide to believe in privacy. NOTHING in my online life is "public" because privacy is a value. There is much danger in the idea that only people with things to hide value privacy.

How do you like your FitBit? I've used one for two years--much longer than it's been supported by MFP. I'm just now beginning to transition to the Nike FuelBand, because attached to me is better than attached to my pants because I've put three FitBits through the washer! They don't take that really well...LOL

OK I edited my comment to what I meant to say. It wasn't meant to knock anyone's privacy values, sorry about that.

I love my fitbit! It's motivating.
  • oldtrubs
    oldtrubs Posts: 30
    Options
    I find myself checking my MFP more than FB! Feel free to add me :)