looking for some mom friends

Options
My name is Christina i have 7 kids id love mom pals or even pals that are in mid 30s ive lost 58 pounds wit 40 left:) i dot starve myself either so if u eat 1200 cal or less youd hate me :)

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not a Mom....so, not the friend you're looking for (but I am in my mid-30s)
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Ill friend ya:) i just didnt want 18-19 yr old request i dont relate to them lol
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom, a student, and I don't starve myself either. The more friends and support we have, the better :)
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! I am a mom of one, 38 y/o, and I eat 1700-2200 calories. Feel free to add!
  • daughteroftheking84
    Options
    Hi. I have 3 little bears. Feel free to add me:)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I`m a mum of 1 little girl, not in my 30`s Im only 27, so you probalby dont want to befriend me.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I am a 48, a mom and a grandmom of 3. You can add me if you like.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Mommy of two boys and two step daughters and I will be 31 in june :) feel free to add me
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but I am a dad. Also 55 but working hard to get this all under control. Good luck on your journey... BTW, I also don't undereat.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i am a mom of 4, in my 30's and my calorie goal is set at 1682. lol
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    hi i'm 36yrs old I have two kids an 11yr old boy that I take to the gym with me and a 7yr old girl. Feel free to add me if you like the more friends the better
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can friend me :) I am a mom of 5 & I'm 32.
  • neikoboo927
    neikoboo927 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a momma 1 of my own and 3 stepsons. 30 but I do the 1200 calories a day. Is that still ok?
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3-- 10, 6 and 6, and am 40 yr old. Work full time too. Just started the beginning of April but am down 18 lb so far so I am good with that. Trying to stay between 1200-1300 calories a day, depending on the amount of exercise I am getting. I do eat a bit more if I exercise a lot but with my schedule.... Feel free to friend me if you want. Always need support!
  • geeksumptuous
    Options
    I'm a Mom! I'm 31 and have 2 boys- ages 11 and 8. I've lost 218 pounds so far in 2 1/2 years. I gained some back when I started a new medication a month ago but I am off that now and looking to lose the weight I gained plus a little extra. Looking to lose about 25-30 pounds. I am pretty new to this My Fitness Pal thing so anyone- feel free to add me! :)
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello there I'm a mother of a handsome Prince and a beautiful Princess! And I def. dont starve myself either.
    Nice to meet you and good luck with reaching your goal.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and you are free to add me, although I'm 46 and Mom to 12, 14 & 16 year old girls. Maybe a bit older than you, but I'm always happy to add more friends. Good luck on your journey!:smile:
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request - I'm a married 34-year-old mom of twin 4-year-old boys with autism who absolutely isn't starving herself. :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am a 37yr old mom of a 19yr old boy & a 3yr old boy as well...Friend me if you like - I am trying the eat more to weigh less group so I am eating 1800 cals/day....We can motivate & support each other for sure!! :)

ETA: I sent you a friend request
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I think I got everyone:) I cant wait to share in your journey and include everyone in mine:)