Am I the only one?????

Options
biggsexy7
biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
Ok to try and not sound like a perv or turning this into a inapproiate conversation I am gonna try to keep it PG-13 to R. TRY!!!!

I always notice that after a good hard workout I get excited very easily and I am just needing sexual pleasures bad. It's not like I get excited over seeing other work out or anything creepy like that. I just get an increased sex drive and sensetivity. Am I the only one who workouts do this to?

Please excuse the spelling. Not the greatest with grammar.

Replies

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Isnt that called testoserone?
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Give your right or left hand a workout.....better yet....get the shake weight
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well obviously I am a chic but this happens to me everytime I workout. Something about feeling fit and being all hot and sweaty just changes my mood in so many ways.:blushing:
  • biggsexy7
    Options
    Well obviously I am a chic but this happens to me everytime I workout. Something about feeling fit and being all hot and sweaty just changes my mood in so many ways.:blushing:

Thank you. That makes me feel better lol. I am glad it's not just something that happens to me.
  • biggsexy7
    Options

IDK That's what I was asking
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

me too. I came home Friday and was all sweaty, and my hubby said I looked extra sexy and slapped my *kitten*, haha
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm the same! It's awesome
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    no... I don't think you're the only one...
  • biggsexy7
    Options

me too. I came home Friday and was all sweaty, and my hubby said I looked extra sexy and slapped my *kitten*, haha

That is great!!! It's good to have a special someone to help motivate you by doing little things like that. I know to many it might not seam like a big deal but I know it would make me want to run back to the gym and do more.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Test is AWESOME
  • bigdogc23
    bigdogc23 Posts: 66
    Options
    Ah yes... phsycial excercise the best natural aphrodesiac-Testosterone, Endorphins and Adrenaline are natures sex potion....
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    This is not normal. See a doctor immediately, and ask for a complete blood workup.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    We're Guys....Thats what we do. Yank it and move on.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Increased blood flow from the workout 'waking' up those organs maybe?
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well - in a word: YES!! Followed by Yes yes yes ~ OH YES!!!!!!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options

yep... exercise increases testosterone levels.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I was so hoping this topic went left.. I shall return later
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options

Just guys? Can't I yank it, too?
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    Always want to wear my wife out after a good workout.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options

Just guys? Can't I yank it, too?

Please....Yank away!!!