Food Idea's Needed!

Options
I need breakfast, lunch, dinner and sweet ideas/ recipes, ideally under 400cal, as I'm getting bored of cooking the same thing over and over again!

As long as it doesnt resemble a stew, soup, casserole or includes tuna or salmon I'll be happy to eat it!

I'm just afraid that if i eat the same things i'll get bored and fail with my mission to lose more weight.

Thanks,

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    lately for breakfast i've been having a toasted mini wheat bagel with no salt added PB and fruit on it. Last week it was apples, this week it's raisins.
    For lunch I have a salad with cottage cheese instead of dressing.
    Dinner I think is going to be eggplant parm, probably won't be low cal tonight lol

Have you tried quinoa or spaghetti squash? They are both pretty tasty. I did the quinoa with garlic and herbs, and the spaghetti squash I put tomato sauce over it.
  • siobhancmorrow
    Options
    For breakfast, good old fashioned oatmeal with raisins and maybe a low calorie sweetner (I cheat and have real sugar)

For lunch, try a salad with tomato, onion, spinach, and feta with a side of cut up apples or other fruit. Lots of water to curb the salt/sugar cravings

For dinner, vegetarian enchiladas! Make a filling of avocado, black beans, salsa verde, and queso fresco. Salad as a side dish !

For snacks- 1 cup oil popped pop corn with a little pepper