Down 10lbs in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
neikoboo927
neikoboo927 Posts: 19 Member
Friday I started a 1200 calorie diet with 30 low impact cardio along with cutting out Soda with adipex to help with the hunger. Saturday my sister gave birth so even with all the running I have still been able to make healthy choices at meal time. Drinking tons of Icewater. I also found out I am vitamin D deficient so I started taking 1000mg of D3 a day and that has made a HUGE difference in my mood and energy. I'm sure most of the weight loss is due to the soda but still, loss is loss right!

I have never had a weight issue. Being 5'6 and as an adult(30) after having my child 145 is where I sat. Never had to work out, or watch what I ate. I had a hysterectomy October 21st, 2011 due to severe Endometriosis. Apparently your appetite increases and your metabolism slows WAY down. And I had this craving for sweets which I have always preferred salty snacks. So from October 21st to last Thursday May 17th I went from weighing 145 to 187! I was disgusted with myself, the way I looked, the way I felt. I was embarrassed to undress around my husband, heck I even dressed in the dark as to not gross myself out. Laying in bed one night reading a book my belly was above my boobs and before my belly sunk in, I decided enough was enough. I researched different things because I knew cravings would be a kicker for me and decided on which plan would work best for me. And so far so good.

Thanks for taking the time to read my success and I look forward to reading all of yours!

Kris

Replies

• mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight lost and picking better food to eat/drink.
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Way to go! If you are looking for friends, please feel free to add me for additional motivation and support!
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Careful with the Adipex. It's strong stuff. I took it years ago and it really screwed me up as far as my sleep patterns. It is like taking speed. I lost a ton of weight on it too, but I slowly gained it all back over a period of years. Just be sure you're setting up realistic eating patterns now, cuz it's easy to go back to the old ways once the appetite suppressants are no longer in the picture.
  • neikoboo927
    neikoboo927 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you.

And I don't know what it is with me but it doesn't effect me very much. It just doesn't make me crave like I normally do. I have always had trouble sleeping since I was a child so I take Melatonin and I still sleep fine. I am not speedy like I thought I would be so my house is not spotless like I had hoped. I do think the vitamin D I am taking is helping so much. I feel better than I have felt in years. And that could be eating healthy, or the only drinking water, lots of water or the new exercising but I can play with my son, take walks and in such a better mood in general.

I am trying to make changes to teach myself to eat healthy and cook healthy and live a healthy lifestyle. When I decided to try adepix I knew it was a tool for a very short time.
  • farm_mamaX9
    farm_mamaX9 Posts: 67
    Options
    Good job! I lost ten pounds my first week on MFP. It was exactly the motivation I needed to keep at it. Things have slowed down now, but I'm still in a slow losing mode, so I'm happy with that. Plus with my T-Tapp exercises, I've toned muscles I haven't seen in years and have gone from a very tight fitting size 16 to a very comfortable size 10. I am still looking to lose more though. I had a bad week this week with cravings for coca~cola and I paid for it in terms of how I felt physically. I began to have all my old aches back. As soon as I made myself stop for more than a day, the aches are subsiding. I don't know what is in soda that affects me so poorly, but I really need to remind myself how bad I feel when I drink them for days in a row.

Keep up the good work! I hope you see more fantastic results and feel better everyday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!