Looking for friends to lose weight with!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Liz, and I just turned 20. I'm 5'5 and weigh 220lbs (I know, outrageous! D: ). I'm looking for some people to talk about weight loss and diet tips, and generally encourage each other in our weight loss! :) So yeah, feel free to chat me up! :D

Replies

• stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together!! You can do it!
  • megward0524
    megward0524 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just added you :)
  • TheChloster22
    TheChloster22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :D
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - I started using the support in the last few days and the support is amazing :)
  • shay0119
    shay0119 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just added u!
  • Pashen4fit
    Pashen4fit Posts: 63
    Options
    ADD, ADD & ADD I love motivating peopel just as I need the motivation as well ............................................ADD ME!!!!!!
  • brookensteen
    brookensteen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies everyone! :D Everyone who has asked to be friended who didn't send me a request is getting friended by me, and everyone who sent me a friend request has been accepted :3
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    hi! i just added you! it's always great to have people to help along the way. you can do it! :]
  • bubbly_sabrina
    Options
    Exactly what I was looking for! :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i am 5'5.75" i started at 248 and have about a pound to hit to get to onderland!!! would love to be friends and support each other.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily :)
  • pmillard324
    Options
    I joined yesterday. Any tips you have to help me with my battle?
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ADD, ADD & ADD I love motivating peopel just as I need the motivation as well ............................................ADD ME!!!!!!

I agree!!
  • angieglyn
    angieglyn Posts: 23
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I think all of us are here for the same reason. Good luck!!
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :flowerforyou:
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well....the more the merrier. Can never have too many friends, especially on this journey that we are all taking!
  • Rosa1455
    Rosa1455 Posts: 38
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Definitley add me! We all need to share our strength and support each other!
  • aralis36
    aralis36 Posts: 20
    Options
    You can add me! I just joined here and am looking for friends and would love to help support each other! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • FindingFit127
    FindingFit127 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Definately add me if you'd like!!! I'm trying my best to stick to it this time and would love to help motivate you to too! :D