New here, looking for friends. :]

Options
Hi Everyone,
I'm a 22 year old looking to lose some weight that has always bothered me. I just graduated from college ad moved home so I'm hoping that the change in lifestyle (no drinking, less late night eating, etc) will help as well as choosing healthier foods. It's great living in a house stocked with healthy food and I am lucky to have a family that is supportive.

Ultimately I only want to lose about 10 lbs so that I remain in the healthy range. I think it'll make a big difference in the areas of my body that I struggle with which are my thunder thighs and tummy. I was going to get a gym membership but so far that hasn't happened because they are all so expensive! I've been doing fitness videos on demand and playing my zumba for wii which is a lot of fun.

I'm looking for friends to motivate me. I enjoy commenting on people's progress and encouraging others so if you are looking for that then feel free to add me and I'll add you back!

Replies

• BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 22 as well and I moved back home last year after finishing uni and I have found the support on here to be so positive - feel free to add me :)
  • megward0524
    megward0524 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need some friends to keep me motivated too. I have a zumba video I love doing, I haven't tried the wii version though. I don't go to a gym for the same reason as you. They are just way too expensive! I've been doing videos at home and walking/jogging.
  • bubbly_sabrina
    Options
    Hi, I also want to lose weight, 10 pounds in fact! :)