Newbie here from Michigan

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello! I just joined this site. I have recently lost almost 10 lbs and want to loose about 50 more ideally. Its time to get more strict with my diet and add exercise when I am able. I am currently unemployed and spend alot of time at home while the hubby is working. I was diagnosed with MS in 2010. I want to get back to my old weight of 130 lbs. I felt good then and looked good and could wear whatever I wanted. I have 3 weddings this year to go to. One of them is my best friend's and I am in it and its at the end of August. I MUST loose at least 10 more lbs to fit into my bridesmaid dress that will come in in July. I am tired of being chubby and hate my love handles.

My husband has heart issues and is diabetic. He recently lost 60lbs. We are eating much healthier now and exercise when we get the chance. I am starting today eliminating diet pop..only allowing myself one day that I can drink it. I am now drinking water instead which I never drink. Its time for me to get strict. I HAVE to shed more weight!

Hoping to make some friends on here for support!

Replies