arg i just want to binge!!!

Options
I've been doing so well being so good loosing so much! BUT TONIGHT I JUST WANT TO BINGE!!!

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Try to fight it. I know the urge to binge is strong, but you can overcome it. Fix yourself a little snack with a few different things- that usually curbs the urge to binge for me.
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm trying! My kids saved me from eating leftover fried chicken earlier (they came in right when I nuked it and asked for it so of course I handed it over) they weren't in time to save me from the piece of cornbread lol! Now I've eaten well over a half cup of fresh blueberries and a few handfuls of tortilla chips with homemade guacamole! It could be worse! I've absolutely come a long way from my old eating binges but boy I just really wanted to eat horrid tonight!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Maybe it would be best if you didn't have fried chicken and cornbread or even tortillas in the house. I avoid binging on the bad stuff by not having bad stuff here. I avoid those aisles at the groccery store.

If it isn't there, you can't eat it
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Ya I know the whole if u don't buy it it can't tempt you theory unfortunately I have 6 kids and a hubby who aren't watching their cals so there will always be the temptations in my home! I have to incorporate being strong against those foods everyday into my weightloss plan ;) really it could have been so much worse!