What do I do?

Options
What do I do when I already met my protein and fat goals (and very close to carb goal) but still have close to 600 calories left for the day??

Replies

• Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should really worry about it to be honest. Not everything is accurate on this site, so maybe someone has accidentally added to many carbs, protein, sugar, fat, etc and didn't put the right calorie amount for the food.

I've had this happen to me before, except it wasn't 600 calories worth of food. Just stick to balanced foods or just fill up on protein and fat. Could have some eggs? Some nuts?
  • pandamama12
    Options
    Thanks for your reply- the way it looks is that I have already had plenty of protein and fat today. ooops! :)
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about the protein - the goals on this site are pretty low. I exceed the MFP protein goal for me by like 80-100 grams most days and I've lost just fine.

Fat is not the enemy either, I'd just suggest you look at the fats you're eating and make sure there are no trans fats and not an outrageous number of saturated fats (stay below the saturated fat goal). Then relax and have some peanut butter or something.
  • pandamama12
    Options