Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lol I Just Want To Brag On Myself

MandaPaigeSparkles88
MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
Ok I know I am new to MFP and the message board thing but I want to say thanks to all my friends who have given me motivation and support. Well anyways I went to weigh myself this morning and I lost 2.5lbs. I know it's not a lot but it is to me. And I know I have a lot more to loose. But I feel like I have so much confidence since I started this website that I never had before. But that's not the really good news. lol. I went online to check my grades for college and I found out that I have a 3.508 GPA which is equivalent to a A-. I am taking Electronic Health Records and it is not an easy course. Medical Terms and conditions are killing me, but I like the challenge. I am gonna strive to get a 4.0 GPA by the time I graduate next year. Well anyways I love the message board and just wanted to share with you. :heart: :smile: :happy:

Replies

• mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    Thats very awesome :) Keep up the excellent work... sounds like you have a full load but your hard work will pay off in both areas!!!
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 71 Member
    CONGRATS! Keep up the good work. I went through legal terminology 20 years ago and it was difficult but worth mastering for sure.