Small NSV

Options
jodibrox
jodibrox Posts: 37 Member
I have been having a bad day (sad, depressed, over-thinking things). As I am talking to my husband, he says "So now I suppose you are going to quit exercising." WOW, THAT THOUGHT HADN'T EVEN CROSSED MY MIND!!!! In fact, I have already done my workout for the day. One month ago my mood would have been an excuse to binge eat, but I haven't done that today!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh! I think I am making progress!

Replies

• Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are doing this for you. Way to stay motivated!
  • BellaB7810
    BellaB7810 Posts: 28
    Options
    This is awesome! Recognizing the little things is what gets you to the big things! It's proof that you are making progress towards your goals! YAYYYY! I am very proud of you and I know you are going to go higher from here. We all have bad days and atone who says they don't is a liar. The difference between those who succeed and those who don't is whether they allow those bad days to be the determining factor in what they do. You're not a quitter or you would have given up already. Be encouraged! Don't stop! You got this girl!
    You really do!
    Message me anytime!

~Danielle
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!