Options
    Many congratulations x
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    Congrats!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    So this is the breaking news. Congrats, chica!

Man, I go on vacation for a week and all sorts of cool things happen. I'm really happy for you guys.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Babies are great :) I'm glad you are already making such healthy choices with your pregnancy...it wil hopefully make things much easier!!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I looooove the support here! Thank you guys so much!

I have been taking prenatal vitamins and have done a COMPLETE overhaul of my food choices and I plan on exercising still. Although I'm sad because I was 5 day in to JM 30 Day Shred :( I'm going to start swimming about twice a week too.

UK peeps, I know it's ridiculous that the US doesn't have healthcare like you guys do. Our health care system is fuuuuuuuucked up. But I'm very thankful for Medicaid until I can get private health insurance, hopefully through the jobs I'm trying to get.

We have healthcare. It's just, you have to pay for it and not expect handouts.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I looooove the support here! Thank you guys so much!

I have been taking prenatal vitamins and have done a COMPLETE overhaul of my food choices and I plan on exercising still. Although I'm sad because I was 5 day in to JM 30 Day Shred :( I'm going to start swimming about twice a week too.

UK peeps, I know it's ridiculous that the US doesn't have healthcare like you guys do. Our health care system is fuuuuuuuucked up. But I'm very thankful for Medicaid until I can get private health insurance, hopefully through the jobs I'm trying to get.

We have healthcare. It's just, you have to pay for it and not expect handouts.

This. We call it personal responsibility.

Since you were trying to have a baby maybe you should have been prepared for the costs involved