Could use some friends :)

Options
kc82
kc82 Posts: 65 Member
Hi there, my name is Kari and I'm 29 yrs old and from Michigan.

I joined MFP a while back, but I think at the time I just wasn't fully committed to making a change. In January I joined Weight Watchers and in just over three months I've managed to lose 33 lbs. I have since dropped Weight Watchers, mostly because I didn't find the website to be very helpful or useful other than keeping track of my points, so I figured it wasn't worth the money. So now I'm doing it on my own again and am hoping to make some friends for support and encouragement along the way.

I have quite a bit of weight to lose still, but I have a mini goal to have lost a total of 50 lbs by my 30th birthday, which is in September. I have 17 lbs to go to meet that goal. To celebrate our birthdays (mine and my husband's birthdays are 8 days apart), we are going to Las Vegas. I would love to be 50 lbs lighter so I could feel more comfortable flying, and also be more comfortable in certain clothing items.

If you are also looking for friends for encouragement and support, please feel free to add me. :)