Replies

• nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    NSV for sure ! you look stunning!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    you look great... i like the first one the best!!!
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I would go for it! You are about where I am at right now....not totally toned and firm, but still looking pretty dang good. :flowerforyou:

ROCK IT GIRL!!

And from one bottom heavy woman to another....go for two peicers that are dark and basic on bottom, colorful and/or frilly on top. Draws the ol' peepers upwards and away from the trouble areas. :wink:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! But the bottoms don't look right in either suit. Maybe go a size up? Or look for one that isn't so low cut. But they don't look bad.

ugh i know that's my problem! the ones that are bigger are baggy and make me look like i have sand in my butt and front... if i get higher waisted ones it squishes my mommy pooch. ugh. my d@mn *kitten* doesn't fit in any suits... even with the boy shorts i still had a little side cheek hangin out. :/

First of all - you look great - so rock those bikinis. Second, check out bottoms that tie/adjust on this sides a bit more or have the "foldover" material (similar to yoga pants), this will eliminate your issue i think.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    An NSV without a doubt!!! You're rockin those 'kini's girl!!! :happy:
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Getting a bikini with the "scrunch-butt" option can make your backside look way better. You can go to Ujena.com, FlirtCatalog.com or Bikini.com to find them :) the way they ruche it keeps your bum looking shapely and keeps the bikini from sagging when you get out of the water.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! forget the cover-up, you seriously do not need to hide that body!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Shoot keep them both...forget the tankini...you look great.
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    if i had your body, i would totally rock the bikinis. go for it girl! you look great!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Work it girl! ;)
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I think you look great....but if you're worried about your backside, I would do bright, colorful, beaded and frilly on top and plain jane on the bottom.
  • clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great! Yes this is a wonderful NSV. by the way love the tat's..
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Can totally rock the bikini!! Good choice on the swimsuits too, very very cute!!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    you look super hot * I like the floral one best :D * the second one?
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great! I love the colors.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! But the bottoms don't look right in either suit. Maybe go a size up? Or look for one that isn't so low cut. But they don't look bad.

ugh i know that's my problem! the ones that are bigger are baggy and make me look like i have sand in my butt and front... if i get higher waisted ones it squishes my mommy pooch. ugh. my d@mn *kitten* doesn't fit in any suits... even with the boy shorts i still had a little side cheek hangin out. :/

Yeah, bottoms are tough.
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The advice above is genius! - Like the bottoms that tie.. had some like that and I LOVED them!! I like the style of the second one as well. I understand why your nervous (yes, now I TRULY get it!!) But girl, you seriously look amazing!! And you have worked your butt off, so strut that stuff and shake that booty!! Be proud girl!
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great job! You should be proud to wear bikini! Another added benefit is you wind up being more careful about your diet/work-outs knowing you're going to be wearing a bikini the next day! Can't wait for my obliques to look like yours!
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    This is a TOTAL NSV (and more!). I am in the same boat re bikinis and back side - thanks for your inspiration!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    As I recall you were asking about yoga pants as well...YOU look great, in the yoga pants and in your bikinis ( I prefer the floral on you). Don't ask for permission, rock it, and if you don't feel it, fake it til you make it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!