Guys in tight jeans: sexy or manwhore

Options

Replies

• iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans were fun for a minute, because they came into vogue for men when i first lost weight. they were cool to wear onstage. sometime a couple years ago, you could just feel them going out of style, though.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Fitted jeans = hot

skinny jeans = hot if you are a rock star

skinny jeans that are worn like baggy jeans (i.e. UNDER the *kitten*) = so unhot it makes me want to slap people
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans are for mick jagger. regular jeans are for all other men.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    looks good on some guys. now baggy jeans... ewwww.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    A man with too tight jeans=MOOSE KNUCKLE:laugh:

There are actually several acceptable terms for "through-the-jeans" private part displays...

GIRLS
    > Camel toe, clam bake, coin slot, conch shell

GUYS
    > Moose knuckle, camel tail, pork pouch, sausage sale
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Depends... if the man is in a country bar with some starched Wranglers and boots (stetson optional), he looks just fine. Note that these jeans are tight only around the butt, never the entire freakin leg.

If he is anywhere else and looks like he borrowed those jeans from his 12 year-old sister's closet, well, then we have a problem.

agreed!!! wranglers are HOTT but skinny jeans are NOT! :bigsmile:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans have always struck me as a bit...weird. Why would you want to cut off blood flow to the jewels? But then, the fashions that support skinny jeans are in full support of guys wearing belly tops and perms as well.
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    As long as they aren't Wrangler butt tight, cutting off circulation, I don't see what's wrong with a pair of jeans that actually shows the curve of a man's butt instead of drooping so low it cuts it in half! ;)

I like wrangler butt tight (just not wranglers. They make butts look oblong). I'm a fan of snug bootcut Levis on a cowboy with nice big muscular thighs. I do despise little boy looking skinny jeans, though.

amen! Levis are much better than Wrangler :bigsmile:
  • SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I never really liked them until my man got a pair and I saw how sexy his *kitten* looked! haha Now I love them!
  • lala11975
    lala11975 Posts: 26
    Options
    Neither, just disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't Do It!!!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Fitted jeans a definate YES. Baggy jeans sitting way to low so I can see 4" of their boxers or briefs...YUCK. Skinny jeans.... DOUBLE YUCK. I love to see the curve of a mans butt over a baggy *kitten* any day. Did you ever see Tim McGraw in concert from the back? WOW
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    1ew28i.png

Well, if we're talking Adam Levine................then SUPER sexy :smokin:

If the tight jeans look anything like this, then YES! Super hot.
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I've got a well fit guy IN MY CLASS. He totally pulls that off. And I've got another one, in the other group, that wears them and he doesn't look half bad.

So yes, sexy. ;>
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Just not comfortable for me. Tight around the giggle berries and ingrown hairs on the quads. Keys wallet and change dont fit in the pockets comfortably.

:laugh:

I thought if you wear tight jeans like that, then all your pocket stuff has to go in your European satchel?
    :tongue:
    :laugh:
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Depends on body type. My husband used to be slim and kind of emo-ish looking. Then he grew up and joined the military. Now I wear his pants...but not THE pants.
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    It's okay if the guy is Jon Bon Jovi :love: .....Sebastian Bach :blushing: .......Axel Rose :flowerforyou: ...........
    and thats it.
    other then that, no man should wear skin tight jeans. ever. :laugh:
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A man with too tight jeans=MOOSE KNUCKLE:laugh:

There are actually several acceptable terms for "through-the-jeans" private part displays...

GIRLS
    > Camel toe, clam bake, coin slot, conch shell

GUYS
    > Moose knuckle, camel tail, pork pouch, sausage sale
    [/quote

My vote: Sausage Sale!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    manwhore.
    Even the pic of Adam Levine. Makes him looks like he's got skinny stick legs. Gross... Gimme a man in some nice fitting Wranglers that FIT the butt! :smokin:
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    If your Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton or any other HOT guy of Country.. HELL YES!!! The tighter the better!!!
    Any other guy.. NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!! :love:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I seen something like this the other day and was about to say hheeeyyyyyy gurlllllll until I realized it was a dood ... effff skinny jeans

skinny-jeans3.jpg

HAHA. this! was my EFFING GROSS comment... But, it won't post for me. :sad: