My first success!

Options
alininja1991
alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
Ok, so I haven't PROPERLY exercised in about a year and a half, and I posted a topic 3 days ago asking for motivation tips etc because i'm a typical lazy student! Well somebody posted about C25K and I decided to research it and its PERFECT! about 30minutes ago I said to my dad "Eugh! i'm going for this jogging program", I said this unenthusiastically, but I came through that door 10minutes ago even MORE energetic than when I went out! It has THE perfect balance of jogging and recovering brisk walks! My mind feels clearer and I feel better inside!

Also to say I haven't exercised in a year and a half I have done VERY well, I only had a VERY small stitch, but it went away after about 2 - 3minutes in the middle of the jog. So I am SO please!

Replies

• ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    That's great! :D I started C25K today and I felt amazing afterward! I can't wait to progress further! (:

Good luck with the programme! (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!