Natural sugars vs added sugars?

Options
So i've been logging my intakes more and more, and lately i've realized that i'm typically going way over on my sugar. I tend to only eat natural sugars, those comming from dairy products (not including yogurt or ice cream. ie: milks and cheeses) and fruits and vegies. I try to avoid snack cakes, ice creams, yogurts and other products that include sugar except once a week.

mainly i just eat fruit. but i give myself 3-4 servings of fruit a day (i get hypoglycemic, and the only way to avoid the attacks is to eat alot of fruit) i primarily eat bananas, which are high in sugar.. but bananas are the only food that i can scarf down in about a minute (due to the nature of my job, sometimes i only have a minute to get sugar in me, i don't have time to sit down and eat a meal like i should)

my question is... are natural sugars, like those found in unprocessed items (like fruit and veggies) on the same tier level as those found in snack cakes? If not, can i ignore my sugar intake, so long as it doesn't include added sugars? Or should i treat it exactly the same as added sugar?