Joined today

Options
Hi! One month ago this coming Friday I have been on a supervised weight loss program. I have to do 3 months of supervised weight loss prior to weight loss surgery. At almost 400 pounds and with serious health issues I need to shed this weight as quickly as I can. I want to support you. For this is not easy. Can I count on you for some support as well? Looking forward to getting to know you. Evie

Replies

• jscns
    jscns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good on you!! I've been on MFP for about 3 weeks and have found it so motivating just by reading threads in the forum. Everyone is so positive and ready to answer any questions and support you on your journey. Good luck to you and i know you can shed those pounds if you put your heart and soul into it!! Just keep pushing forward and never give up :)
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you to take control of your health. This is a great site for support and advice. Feel free to friend me.
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey Evie,

Welcome to MFP :) It sounds like you are really focused on losing the weight and have a great attitude. You can definitely count on us for support. You aren't alone in your quest to lose the weight :)

Much love,
    Lottie x
  • TheYearofMe
    TheYearofMe Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi! One month ago this coming Friday I have been on a supervised weight loss program. I have to do 3 months of supervised weight loss prior to weight loss surgery. At almost 400 pounds and with serious health issues I need to shed this weight as quickly as I can. I want to support you. For this is not easy. Can I count on you for some support as well? Looking forward to getting to know you. Evie

Hey Evie!! I have a rasta banana like your picture! lol Feel free to add me for support!!