Hi... Need friends that are wanting to lose 100+ lbs

Options

Replies

• natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl! Me too!!! I literally am on Day 3 of Herbalife and the 30 Day Shred 2 lbs down and 110 to go!!! I started at 247 and my goal is 135!!!
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Have to wait to add more people.
    This is the error message it is giving me...lol

"You cannot make more than 5 friend requests every 10 minutes"
  • musiclady1414
    Options
    Hi, I am taking one day at a time, have to lose 100 lbs. big effort needs to be done, Ready to make it happen, glad I am not alone in this journey. I am a 4 year colon cancer survivor, and I need to keep it that way!!! thanks for any and all encouragement.
    :smile:
  • missambearx
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy, I have quite a bit to lose as well, started about 8 months ago on here, it helps a great deal, feel free to add me and good luck with your goals :smile:
  • Trilogy02
    Trilogy02 Posts: 6
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. On a mission to shed some inches.
  • nickkormanik
    Options
    Started in March 255 lbs. Two months later down to 230lbs. See the doc on thursday
  • MissC787
    Options
    It may be easier for you all to add me. I keep getting this message....

"You cannot make more than 5 friend requests every 10 minutes."
  • nickmonaco79
    nickmonaco79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too....I am going to lose 100Ibs! I am joining again today!!
    I love this site and I think with all the support you can do anything you put your mind to!
    I am good at motivating others and we can find strength in each other.

Nicole
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I need more friends so we can help motivate each other as well, and my name is Missy too :) I have 100+lb to lose and I'm just starting out here. I'll send you a friend request.
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Looks like we are approximately in the same boat. I'll send you a friend request.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 259 right now and "should be" 110 (I'm 5'2")

Add me :)
  • MissC787
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been around much today. I have been busy aside from not feeling well also.
    Thank you all, and I hope that you all reach your milestone/goals soon. :)

Good luck,
    Missy
  • autty79
    autty79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, My name is Autumn and I have lost 40lbs since February, I just needed more motivation and am looking for a little support on this site, Starting weight 307 current weight 267, hope we can become friends and motivate one another
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    supportive group over here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/539329-the-over-300-club

feel free to pop in and say hi if you like! :) Good luck everyone!
  • daphne414
    daphne414 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Danielle and I too have 100 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me if you would like. I need all the motivation I can get. I have been told by the doctor that I am pre diabetic and I do not want to be on medications and have to prick my fingers for the rest of my life, I had enough of that while I was pregnant this last time because of gestational diabetes. I want to get healthy! Please add me and keep me going on this journey/life style change.
    Thanks!
  • Esme_32
    Esme_32 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Missy! just added you =]
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    SW 415
    CW 365 (Probably higher, but wont know till tomorrow)
    GW 199

I post a lot S-W then I'm off the planet from T-S. And I use adult language a lot.

But please, add add add.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started at 328 and am currently at 310. My weight is very slowly coming off, but I'm staying motivated! Feel free to add me.
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I started with about 100 to lose. Down 20 so far since January. Feel free to add me if you like to be accountable. I'm not one of those people to just say "nice job' if you are under calories for the day but it's all from McD's LOL. I expect to be accountable as well! Good luck on your new lifestyle.