New Group: Let's Eat To Live, No More Living To Eat

Options
I just began a new group! This is a group that I'm hoping will help all of us that:

*Know what is healthy
*Strive to maintain a healthy life
*For whatever reason, often find ourselves falling victim to unnecissary eating (late night snacking, nervous-emotional- or boredom eating) binges, or constant weekend 'fall offs'

I would like to start getting to know you all better, strengths and weaknesses, trigger foods and situations, and really just come up with ways that we can all feel good about our decisions! Since our non-life sustaining eating comes from SOOOO many different reasons, we just have to be here for eachother! Today upon creating the group I am beginning my 1st mini-challenge. Please everyone join the group and our little challenge!

Starting today, Monday May 21st-May 31st I will be adding (into my regular routine) 100 jumping jacks, and 30 crunches each evening, I began here because during the week my late night eating when I am not hungry is a big problem, so I am hoping by incorperating a litte activity into my night (I usually do an early morning workout, and another on my lunch break) maybe I can disrupt my bad habit. Please come and lets have fun being our best!

Replies

• holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    **BUMP** :flowerforyou: Never thought I'd be a 'bumper' but I want everyone who wants to have a long-term group full of motivation and short term challenges to keep us on the right track to have a chance to jump on my bandwagon!!