Warrior Dash Hate?

Options
2»

Replies

• chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    It's a blast and totally worthwhile. I have also done Tough Mudder and Rugged Maniac. Tough Mudder will challenge any of them. Running is running, but 10-foot walls and swimming in ice are something else altogether.
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, whatever makes you work harder, strive more, and go farther...go for it! Screw what anyone else thinks. Go for it!! Some people I work with did the one here in Little Rock, Ar and they had an absolute BLAST!!!!
  • Hollenfeuer
    Options
    We're going to do the one in KY in June. A few people from my work do it every year. Should be a good time.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Warrior dash is amazing. I have done several 5k and I love Warrior Dash. It is an obstacle course and it is not meant to be a run but pushing your limits and challenging yourself. Since doing the Warrior Dash, I want to do several other mud runs.

I would reccomend the Warrior Dash.

Julianne
  • asilver615
    asilver615 Posts: 8
    Options
    I guess it's all depends on who you're talking to. Warrior Dash is not about running like a marathon its about obstacles and working your upper body strength. I agree Tough Mudder will challenge any of them. Running 10-12 miles of hills, 10-foot walls and swimming in cold ice, 10 bolts of barbed wire and higher fire. My husband did Rugged Maniac, Warrior and Tough Mudder twice, so I told him to just do either Half- Marathon or Tri-thalon, but he said that he likes obstacle courses better. I agree with him, I've ran a regular 5k before, but I enjoyed Warrior Dash more.
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I just looked that up and it looks insane!

So, I posted the link to my friends wall telling her we should do it!!
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    I just did a warrior dash this past weekend and it was so much fun! Can't wait to do it again! :-) I did it with a few friends and talked my husband into it well he had so much fun that he asked to do it again with us next year too.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash isn't a race... it's a fun adventure. I loved it, and it got me hooked on trail running.

I have less than zero interest in running a full marathon. Maybe... MAYBE a half, just to say I did it. But the only thing I want to do for more than three hours in a row is sleep. :laugh:
  • ChristyP0303
    ChristyP0303 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Did it last year and loved it! Can't wait for this year. I'm hooked!