The Next Biggest Loser (XBOX style) :-)

Options
CowgirlKimi
CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
Hi! My name is Kimi. My starting weight was 218 (April 1) , I am at 202.6! My goal weight is 140#. I am 5'7" and 35 years old. I live on a farm and do not have access to a gym where we live, so I have been doing The Biggest Loser Extreme Workout on my XBOX 360 Live. I am hoping that maybe someone else out there has the same program or has even read through the 30 day jump start book ... heck, if you have even WATCHED The Biggest Loser and felt inspired... lets be friends! lol

I am a devoted married woman and a mom of a teenager, so please... only friends interested in getting healthy and focusing on weight loss, please. :flowerforyou:

Best!
Kimi
God~Country~Family

Replies

• Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi I sent you a request. I love my biggest loser challenge on the Wii
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    YAY! I accepted your request! My Mom started My Fitness Pal this week, too!!! She doesnt have the Biggest Loser, like us, but when she comes to visit this summer, I am totally going to get her hooked on it! Thanks for your response!!!! I am sooo jazzed to have a new friend who is on the same journey as me!

To us!
    Kimi
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser for the XBOX Kinect...but haven't used it.
    Currently I'm doing the Couch to 5K program :0)
  • literacola
    literacola Posts: 5
    Options
    My girlfriend and I have both started using MFP and have started to see results. I'm glad she got me back on the wagon as these extra pounds won't go away by themselves!