40 lbs down....pics included

Options
2»

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great work! Don't get discouraged you're doing great.
  • emmadrury1
    emmadrury1 Posts: 4
    Options
    well done you look great.
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    Big change, you look great! Maybe try mixing up your workouts...add in some weight training if you can!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bean sprouts are gross. You've done so well!! Congrats! And with twins? GREAT JOB!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the kind words!!!!
  • carysj
    carysj Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow, your stomach has just melted away. Great job!
  • KayKaayy66
    KayKaayy66 Posts: 4
    Options
    You look amazing ! Great loss ! (:
  • adrianswoman
    adrianswoman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AWESOME EXAMPLE FOR YOUT GORGEOUS GIRLS! :O) XOXOXO
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    You are doing great!! What about one of the at home DVDs like the 30-day shred or P90x or something? The 30DS is only $7 on amazon, and it's only 20 minutes long. Being able to do it at home is the best part!!
  • _TWLOHA_
    _TWLOHA_ Posts: 26
    Options
    You look wonderful, great job!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! What about one of the at home DVDs like the 30-day shred or P90x or something? The 30DS is only $7 on amazon, and it's only 20 minutes long. Being able to do it at home is the best part!!

Thanks!!! I've done the 30 day shred, and maybe it's just me, but I got bored as hell!!! lol. I've been changing it up and renting workout video's ON DEMAND, so I'm hoping to kick start this weight loss again. Maybe I'll check out P90x, thanks for the idea!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!

You remind me of myself. I've lost 33 lbs only from walking and chasing after my 1 & 2 year old. I always stay in my calorie range but still eat pizza once a week ;)
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    Great job!
    Its tough work with twins & a FT job too!
    I dont work outside home but do most of my exercising after kids are in bed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!