So... first time I've posted pics on here

Options
buckeye86
buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
I was excited when I took the new pic because I could see my hip bones, so I decided to put it next to a "before" picture. I'm quite horrified looking at that picture. It's strange how the more weight I lose, the bigger I can now see that I looked then. I knew I didn't look good, but I never really realized how bad it got. I'm 5'5" and my initial goal was 145 and wearing a size 7 because that's what I always thought looked small. The jeans in my after picture are a size 5 and I'm planning to lose more and work towards 130. I plan to increase my calories (that's going to be mentally difficult) and work on building muscle once I hit that goal and not worry about the scale anymore. The last time I weighed this, I was probably 9 or 10 years old and shorter. Next step- learning to love my body and not be so negative anymore!

My before measurements were about 45/38/45, though I never really recorded it until after I started losing a bit.
My measurements when I took the pic the other day were 37.5/27/37.5

Hopefully the pic works!

71lbslost.jpg

Replies

• buckeye86
    Options
    Not sure how to shrink the pic if anyone wants to help with that?
  • buckeye86
    Options
    Not sure how to shrink the pic if anyone wants to help with that?

Anybody?
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Not sure on the picture but i opened in a new tab. Congrats!! You look great! I was the same way and didnt realize i had gotten that big until i put the before next to my current lol
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    wow you are looking awesome!! congrats on such a great loss! :)
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, hard work and dedication is the key against our struggle with weight lost.
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow - you look great! Even the difference in the face (chin area is all I can see) is soooo incredible! Great job! :happy:
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    amazinggggg!!!! how are you doing it?
  • 1andonlykellyd
    1andonlykellyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thse are amazing! How long have you been losing? Great job! I hope I can get that far!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!! I can only imagine how awesome you feel! :flowerforyou:
  • buckeye86
    Options
    Thank you! I just make sure to log everything I eat. I haven't actually cut anything out of my diet, but I eat a lot less "bad" high calorie stuff than before because that just means I can't eat more food throughout the day. I haven't been quite as dedicated with making sure to work out a lot, though I am definitely more active throughout the day than I was before.
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! :happy:
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can resize the pic in photobucket and it will resize it here automatically
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    Good job Buckeye you are doing terrific and should be proud. But as they say up north - Go Blue !
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    Great job! you look amazing and must feel greaT!!! you are an inspiration!!!!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    You look amazing! And to resize the picture, go edit it on photo bucket and resize it there and it will fix it on here. :)
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Holy cow girl you look great! Super well done, awesome dedication. Sounds like you are really committed to a healthier you, and doing it the right way! Cheers!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look Awesome!
  • vicki81868
    vicki81868 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wow! Radical transformation! Good job! Very inspiring!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!