Im the girl with the big boobs, thick thighs and big booty

Options

Replies

• slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    To me, it sounds like you carry it all in the right places and just need to tone it up. I would suggest lifting.
  • llayc013
    Options
    The best advice I can give is keep doing cardio- it works out everything - and to lower your daily calorie budget just a bit. Try also, eating more protein, which builds muscle and takes away fat!

But there is nothing wrong with having curves girl! :D

Good luck! Keep Swimming!
    xoxo

cardio......YES.. wanna sweat? wear a hoodie and sweat pants....sweat=calories=#'s lost.. :)
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    That all sounds good to me. I don't understand your problem...

I agree, I fail to see a problem here...
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    An angel somewhere lost it's wings, and 2 puppies drowned trying to save a box full of kittens due to this thread and it's goals.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

I'm in the same boat as these guys....love what ya have \m/
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options

I love big butts and I cannot lie!!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    My best advice is this......dial 1-900-MIX A LOT and kick them nasty thoughts......\m/
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    if u want me to feel sorry for u...............ur gonna have to do bettter than that!!! how about saying, "i have a perfect body big boobs butt thighs and a tiny waist to go along with it, oh and a beauritful face but all of my teeth are rotten, my breath stinks like garbage, i have 15 toes,....etc. THEN and only will i feel sorry for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    SO ive been on this journey for 5 months now. Ive lost over 14 pounds, i feel better but....is there anyone else here who has the same problem? The weight is coming off in inches but those areas are remaining the same. The hubby loves them but id love for them to be smaller. I work out 4-5 days a week....and i have my daily calorie limit from 1679-1910. I change it up on my heavy workout days....any advice?

Look up your body type too for exercises that might work best for you. Like I have the small waist, big butt, big thighs and calves, and I work best with some weights and lots of cardio. It's a slow loss though, which is driving me bananas.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My best advice is this......dial 1-900-MIX A LOT and kick them nasty thoughts......\m/

^^^^ Win
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    :drinker: <
    HELLO!!!!! check the photo!! I'm 5ft and starting weight of 260.

Check out my post on my plateau and what I did to get out of it, some info that is common but you may not know about it. Hopefully it helps

http://youtu.be/_Pi2ubaGbfc
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give is keep doing cardio- it works out everything - and to lower your daily calorie budget just a bit. Try also, eating more protein, which builds muscle and takes away fat!

But there is nothing wrong with having curves girl! :D

Good luck! Keep Swimming!
    xoxo

cardio......YES.. wanna sweat? wear a hoodie and sweat pants....sweat=calories=#'s lost.. :)

Uh...
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    Your hubby loves it and its not causing any issues. I am confused, are you trying to get some outside attention?
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    wow you dont need to change any of those things you described in your title... i'm saying if you and your husband decide to split give me a call... :happy:

ultimately at the end of the day it is all about your happiness... if reducing those features you speak of will make you happier then keep working at it eventually you will begin to see the results you like. and if your husband loves you for you he will still love you if you have no booty small boobs and small thighs
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

I'm in the same boat as these guys....love what ya have \m/

Ditto... everything seems to be in all the right places. If you want to tone up, then use a mix of weights, cardio and/or HIIT and a healthy diet. But... I'm with your hubby on this one!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Girl, I'm in the opposite dillemma! I had not much boob to begin with, and since losing 20 lbs most of it has vanished with the rest of my fat. Grr!

Can someone please invent a boob transplant, please? Two satisfied customers for the price of one! :laugh:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Just keep doing what you're doing. Those parts will always be big in proportion to the rest of you because that is just the body type you have, but things will all shrink as you do. As you can tell from many responses, you happen to have the body type that most people lust for here.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'm not the only one here creeping for the pic. But be confident. All these guys can't be wrong!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Before I had my son, I was between B to C cup. I was going up and down because I was yo yo dieting. But when I was pregnant I was a C cup almost to a D cup. When I breast fed my son, I burned so much calories from just breastfeeding. I went from a C cup to AA cup. I have a big butt and that is still the same. I think it just depends on who you are and how your body is and what runs in your family. I wouldn't mind getting my C cups back but I know that's not going to happen. I am just glad I lost inches in other places.
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i just wish i had the boobs to match my fat *kitten*......lol