Hi Ladies! Can you recommend a cheapie sports bra..

Options
13»

Replies

• brutiful
    brutiful Posts: 12
    Options
    YAY target!!

i literally just bought 3 of the champion ones there this weekend to replace the last three i had (which were now too big after losin a few lbs) i used the guide on the tag for sizing- and so far the fit seems totally accurate. dont know how much support theyll give if youre more well endowed... it might be worth it to invest in something a little more pricey with an underwire if it means comfort over cheap :]
  • lrforge
    lrforge Posts: 17
    Options
    I use the Champion ones from Target and also love the sports bras at Old Navy, soft yet supportive!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies but I saw an opportunity here: My thought that for the "cheapest" sports bra, one should perhaps consider a roll of duct tape. These can be found at the local Wal Mart for less than 2 bucks! Hope this helps! hahahahahah

I'm a fan of using duct tape but just for shirts that are backless. I don't know if I would use it for working out though. Won't that rip your skin?
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you have an outlet mall near you, but underarmour outlet had their sportbras on sale for 9.99 the other day. They are very comfortable and supportive (they are racer-back). Plus they are made with the wicking fabric so you stay cooler. :smile:
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have a high impact Danskin sports bra from Walmart that I absolutely love! Holds the girls and super comfy! I think I paid $10 for it.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of repliers here, I wear Champion sport bras and I find them fabulous.
    They keep everything together and controlled (hardly any bounce) when I run.
    I purchased them at Costco. And after numerous, numerous washings, they still hold their shape and still do their job.
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    check out any Danskin sports bra- but get it one size smaller than you normally would buy. You can get them in a two pack for $8 in two bright colors or black and white.

If you dont have wal-mart (like here in NYC - its banned) you can go to wal-mart.com and check their active wear section - its more than just cheapie sports bras, its cheapie activewear in general. The Danskin Now line was made specifically for wal-mart.

Love the Danskin brand at Walmart...they even have ones with underwire for like $10!