Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look great, what a transformation!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! you must be eating differently too....
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Wow! Just re-started the program last night and this is so inspirational! You look amazing!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Such great results!!!
  • KailaJordan
    KailaJordan Posts: 35
    Options
    you look fantastic! congratulations. :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

My BF has p90 X at home and you have just motivated me to start it up after my half marathon!
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Great Job CAT!!! You are making me want to start anorther round of the X
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job!! I started that program 2 years ago, but I couldn't stick with it. LOVED the cardio part, but not the push-ups or pull-ups :0(

Great job!!!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow! your awesome. how tall are you? maybe some day ill be brave enough to do p90x.
  • jgrodzicki
    jgrodzicki Posts: 83
    Options
    Holy crap - you look amazing!! Awesome job! I did P90X a few years ago, and I LOVED the results. I never got real defined muscles like I wanted, but my metabolism went thru the roof and I got down to the lowest I've been since highschool... loved it. Well, had a baby 8 months ago... and I've crazy let myself go, so now I've got about 20 lbs. to lose. :( Would LOVE to do P90X again, just don't have the time or energy. But after seeing your results.... I may just have to suck it up! Thanks so much for the motivation!!!!
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!

That is amazing. In 2 months you did that? Congratulations! You look beach ready!
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look AHHHHHHHHmazing!!!! Congrats!!!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing!!!!, I starting my 3rd week on p 90 X, doesn't see a lot of change in my body neither the weight, thinking to do the doubles, but have to wait to the fifth week to start, there's some kind of diet that you been doing?

PD Anyone feel free to give any advice i'm a little lost with what i should eat when doing this kind of work ( sorry for my english my first language is spanish, and i'm not sure if i express myself well) :smile:
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am on week 5 and I'm hoping by 90 days, I get those kinds of results. I am working my tail off.

Are you continuing with another P90X session or even trying P90X2?
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm on week 2. I so hope I can get results like yours. Thanks so much for posting.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    great job.. and you get the best results after day 60.. can't wait to see your final results!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome results! way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!