I'm KINDA new lol :0

I've actually been a member of MFP for a few years now but this is the first time I've actually continuously logged in my food and exercise and actually started paying attention to what was going on in the message boards. I really should have before because so many of you guys have kept me motivated and made me realize that a lot of others were going through some of the same things I am and are asking the same questions that I am! I've lost around 40 pounds since I was a teenager but in the past 2 years I've done nothing but go up and then back to the 140s. Recently, my boyfriend made a comment about my fat belly. :/ (In his defense, I did ask him if there was anything about me he would change.) No, I'm not doing this for him, his comment just made me remember that when I was about 19 and decided to lose weight, my goal weight was 128 (Not completely sure why I chose THAT number lol) and I wanted to be able to confidently rock a bikini. Well, it's 5 years later, I'm nowhere near 128 lol and I definitely cannot rock a bikini right now lol. So here I am, on day 4 of P90x and needing some moral support to keep me going! I am determined to FINALLY reach my goal and STAY THERE. Friend me if you'd like! I could use all the help I can get!

Replies

• Hi, and well done on your loss so far. I'm on every day, so feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • rogarr
    rogarr Posts: 43 Member
    hi.....we all need all the support we can get ! Feel free to add me....
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like :) I log daily, but am new to the MFP community though I've been keeping track of my cals and exercise for almost a month. As rog says, we all need all the support we can get!
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Hello welcome! We all can motivate each other no matter how much we have to lose..I wish u nothing but great success! Add me as a friend if you would like!