Howdy!

Options
I've finally gotten motivated (with much help from my new found workout buddy who I thank very much!) to workout and finally lose some weight that I've needed to lose for quite some time now. My goal is to lose 30-40 pounds by January. I've been eating healthier for the most part since I moved back in April, but I still need to work on portion control, and not binging on sweets when I crave them. I've done much better this week, but it still needs work. I need to increase the amount of water I drink (I don't drink much of anything each day - I know, BAD!) and I worked out 30 minutes a day Mon - Thurs. I had an appointment Friday morning so I missed our workout. The plan is to do 30 minutes a day Mon - Fri with my workout buddy, then as I build up my stamina I will probably do 30 minutes a day in the evenings by myself as well. I'm guessing that will start next month. With only working out 4 days this week I have lost 1.6 pounds. Yay!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi
    come and join us on the site
    20th july new start
    Hope to see you there
    Patty
  • MarinesAggieWifey
    MarinesAggieWifey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome & encouragement ladies!! Keep up your good work!! :smile: