Why are people so judgemental?

Options
Elf_Princess1210
Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
For those of you that read the " why do people eat so much" thread, I am posting these questions. Answer below, positive responses only. There is too much hate in this forum

How can you love yourself today and make a difference in the world?
How can you contribute to society as a whole?

And finally,

Finish this sentence:

I am beautiful because:

Replies

• _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I know my flaws
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I don't get butthurt by people who judge me without knowing me. And even if I get, I'll move on.
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am vile and disgusting and apparently not a "real woman" because I weight 230 pounds and eat 2000 calories a day

Facepalm

on a positive note.

I am loving myself today because I am not giving up on my weight loss and I don't let setbacks ruin my goal to be healthy. I don't think it makes a difference in the world. I might take up less space because there is less of me

How can I contribute to society. I have no idea I try to be nice to people and not be selfish

I am beutiful because. Honestly i'm not attractive at all but atleast i'm not a mutant or something really creepy
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I so agree!!!!

I am beautiful because of who I am on the inside, my individuality, and because God made me just as I am.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I contribute to society b y judging people and mocking them openly. I call it tough love without the love
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I have dark circles.
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    cause they can be or might be insecure themselves or perhaps envious
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I just made a difference in the world....I donated blood this morning.

I am beautiful because God made me.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I don't judge people, I can offer advice, but I would never put anyone down for the choices they make in life. We learn from our mistakes, there is no point in rubbing salt in wounds.
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    I think most people a judgemental or cruel because they are unhappy with themselves, so to make themselves feel better they try to make others feel worse. Of course, it is just a theory...

I am beautiful because i am kind and caring and I believe that we should build each other up instead of tearing each other down. I believe in the goodness of people, some just need to dig a little deeper to get past the past hurt and dissappointment.

I like to practice Random Acts of Kindness, it makes a difference in everyone's day.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am beautiful because I have a loving heart, because I am ME, other people's opinions do not matter although I love that my kids tell me everyday, "mommy, your the best-er-ous (just how they say it) and my son tells me a girl doesn't need make up to be pretty they just need to be themselves (he's 13) so I must be doing something right!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    -By assuring myself that I deserve to be loved & that I need to share it with others.

-By being a good citizen & a role model

I am beautiful because I am unique.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I make a difference and contribute to society by having a goal of complimenting someone every day. It might be just telling my kids that I'm proud of them or telling my husband that he looks good or it might be telling a random stranger that the color shirt she's wearing really looks nice on her.

I try not to judge people. When I do it tends to be more of the "Stop texting and driving you idiot" or "Why are you posting on FB about how you are getting a mani/pedi when 2 days ago you were posting about how you're so broke you might get evicted?"

I'm beautiful because I'm smart, kind, and considerate. I'm fat but I'm still pretty. Physical beauty isn't what makes me beautiful though. As Judge Judy says "Beauty fades, stupid is forever."
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    For those of you that read the " why do people eat so much" thread, I am posting these questions. Answer below, positive responses only. There is too much hate in this forum

And finally,

Finish this sentence:

I am beautiful because:

I love myself today because no matter what life throws at me I still see reason and made a difference today by bringing my home grown veggies into work to share something healthy.
    I'm contributing to my work society by setting up a fruit club for mid morning and mid afternoon snack options as an alternative to choc and crisps.

I am beautiful because my husband makes me complete :smooched:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I think it's safe to say the only person I really judge is myself. While I do have and state opinions, ultimately, whatever a person wants to do with and for themselves I am fine with (provided it doesn't adversely effect me or my family).

I'll pass on the questions, though.
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    I'm guessing the threads in question have been deleted then? As I can't seem to find them anymore.
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    yes the posts have been deleted thankfully
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I missed it.....