Need to lose that last 10 pounds!

Options
Hello everyone. I am working on losing that last ten pounds and haven't been able to for a month or more. If anything I have gained a couple pounds. I work out everyday and eat a lot better and count my calories. I drink at least 8 cups of water a day, usually more and am wondering what I am doing wrong? My belly seems like it's getting bigger too... any thoughts/advice/tips?

Replies

• estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am having similar issues! I honestly think that I am not being fully honest with myself. My workouts aren't as intense as I often like to think they are and I eat too many calories/carbs and deny it trying to say to myself that my workouts are so intense I need to eat more.So, if you're like me and not being fully honest, then it is time to up our game!
  • bag101
    bag101 Posts: 9
    Options
    i put the last ten pounds back on want to get rid of it before summer ;(
  • bag101
    bag101 Posts: 9
    Options
    what has worked for me is really sticking to 1200 cal and no more then 15 min of workout so you don't think oh i worked hard i need to eat more but 15 is still a good amount hope this helps
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    For the last 10-15 pounds I had to set MFP at a 0.5 lb/loss per week. My body responded to eating more and having a smaller calorie deficit at the end. I know many others have had similar successes, so if you aren't doing that already, you may want to try it. Also, as others said, make sure your logging is accurate.