My Birthday Treat Meal

Options
Hey Everyone,

Today is my birthday and I ate a ton of food for dinner :) I'm going out again tonight for more food and what not and I am totally going to cut loose again and live it up in a way that I don't normally.

I suppose this is my way of letting everyone know that it is not ok to feel guilty over a treat meal. If you know you are going to feel guilty then don't treat yourself. If you are educated in knowing that your body will let you have a treat meal every so often without impeding on your progress then you have no reason not to feel WONDERFUL about those wonderful treat meals :) There is a threshold of how frequent is too frequent before it becomes a problem. Just dont cross that threshold. I'm not talking about how many calories you consume in a treat meal, I'm talking about how frequently you treat yourself. When you do treat yourself, treat yourself good and go all out on those calories without a shred of reservation or guilt over it :drinker:

Replies

• kobrie17
    kobrie17 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    tommorws my bday! tonight i had a bday dinner to0! i had a lobster and mussells with butter and swiss cheese. yummm. happy birthday! don't feel guilty have a treat and get back on track tommorow! happy birthday!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you both!

I agree that a treat meal is ok. Like you said, as long as it's not happening all of the time. I could make up an excuse to have one everyday:wink: That's when it's not a treat any more.
    I also agree that you should not do it if you are going to feel quilty.

So with that, Enjoy those birthdays:drinker:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I agree :drinker: I agree ... and I'm sending out a great big Happy Birthday wish to you both. :flowerforyou:
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Oh wow, happy birthday to us! That seafood dinner sounds wonderful...mmm

Thanks to you both for the birthday wishes :smile: