Fit4_Life
Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
What a journey this has been, so far!!
Ht: 5'2"
SW: 240
CW: 174
GW: 135

2011 Exercise: Walking 10-20 min/day.
2012 Exercise: Walking 30 min/day. Elliptical 10-40 min/day. JM 30 DS 30 min/day.
Current: INSANITY ( beginning my 3rd wk).
Medical Conditions: Hypo-thyroid (going on 8 yrs). Benign Pituitary Tumor (going on 8 yrs.)

I guess what always had set me back, was hearing horror stories about how hard it is losing weight for people that have "hypo-thyroid issues" and also being over 40. I felt and thought..what's the sense, and asked myself.."was this just another excuse that I am making up, or should I go and prove the media wrong?"
HERE'S THE KICKER: :noway: Now, with this being said..I am sure I will be hearing from the "haters" out there. :grumble: And not EVERY "body" is the same. (If it were...I'd be skinny with high metabolism, not having to exercise, and not worrying what I put down my throat.) :bigsmile: I have been on this 1,000 daily low calorie plan for 11 months. Yes, I've tried the 1,500 daily calorie..It did not work for me. Have I ever gone over the 1,000 daily calorie? YES, on my cheat days. Do I feel like I'm "starving" myself? NOPE! Have I ever been a big eater? NOPE, just was eating wrong food choices. Do I feel good? NOPE....I FEEL G R E A T !!! :happy:

BeforeandAfter3.jpg

Replies

• waughy382012
    Options
    well done , you look amazing keep up the good work .
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, chica - you look great!!
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! And you have some sexy legs too. :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep pushing it!
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • Fit4_Life
    Options
    th_BeforeandAfter3-2.jpg
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • Fit4_Life
    Options
    What a journey this has been, so far!!
    Ht: 5'2"
    SW: 240
    CW: 174
    GW: 135

2011 Exercise: Walking 10-20 min/day.
    2012 Exercise: Walking 30 min/day. Elliptical 10-40 min/day. JM 30 DS 30 min/day.
    Current: INSANITY ( beginning my 3rd wk).
    Medical Conditions: Hypo-thyroid (going on 8 yrs). Benign Pituitary Tumor (going on 8 yrs.)

I guess what always had set me back, was hearing horror stories about how hard it is losing weight for people that have "hypo-thyroid issues" and also being over 40. I felt and thought..what's the sense, and asked myself.."was this just another excuse that I am making up, or should I go and prove the media wrong?"
    HERE'S THE KICKER: :noway: Now, with this being said..I am sure I will be hearing from the "haters" out there. :grumble: And not EVERY "body" is the same. (If it were...I'd be skinny with high metabolism, not having to exercise, and not worrying what I put down my throat.) :bigsmile: I have been on this 1,000 daily low calorie plan for 11 months. Yes, I've tried the 1,500 daily calorie..It did not work for me. Have I ever gone over the 1,000 daily calorie? YES, on my cheat days. Do I feel like I'm "starving" myself? NOPE! Have I ever been a big eater? NOPE, just was eating wrong food choices. Do I feel good? NOPE....I FEEL G R E A T !!! :happy:

BeforeandAfter3.jpg

The 3rd pic did not come through..:explode: I had posted on this forum again..
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Good for you for overcoming your doubts. I know your glad you did! You look great!
  • mmck1006
    mmck1006 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    You've made terrific progress!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    great work!!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Options
    If this turn out..and able to view..This is me currently.

DSC014911.jpg
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome job friend! Lookin' good!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Good job showing that you can get it done what ever the challenge is!!!!! It doesn't mean it's easy but it can be done!!! You are doing fantastic and should be VERY PROUD of yourself!!! You Rock my Friend :drinker:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    SO motivating!! Congrats on a job well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!