Friends to support, encourage and share food lists with

Options
BarbraP44
BarbraP44 Posts: 35 Member
Hello everyone. While I am not new to the diet world, I am new to MFP. Keeping a food dairy has always been my style but after being introduced to MFP by 2 very sweet, dear young ladies (you know who you are), MFP has the best food diary program that I have encountered. It will make dieting fun and so simple. I am interested in having friends here who would also like to share their food dairies so we can keep our food lists diversified, fun and never boring, thus giving us the strength and desire to a healthy, fit body.

I have never had a diet buddy before. Without the support of like people, success is limited. Please add me as a friend.

Replies

• rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I want to be your buddy. lol Good luck.
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am always looking for new good things to eat! Please feel free to add me!
  • territ03
    territ03 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today. Last night, my sister and I both decided to start. I'm nervous, but tired of feeling tired and looking like this. This is the biggest I've ever been and it's so depressing to me. My husband says that he loves my body, but sometimes I think that it's hard for him to know how I feel. I know that I can't do this on my own without being responsible to someone. I also have food restrictions- Type 1 diabetes and Celiac disease. I think I can do this, but I'm already having misgivings and unsure feelings. :indifferent:
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do this! Woot!