Looking for a life change

Options
My name is Nicki and I am looking to lose in total about 100 lbs. Some of that weight is attributed to my bust which will be reduced in August. Yay! Before that, I am working to lose 30 lbs. Then after my reduction, I will work to lose what ever is left to have a combined total of about 100 lbs. I set that as my goal (a little extreme for my build) so that once I get near it can evaluate if it would be healthier for me to go to my goal weight or stay about 10-15 lbs heavier than that. Basically, I will need to see how I feel with each 10 lbs I lose. I don't want to be measured by a number but instead by how I feel physically and mentally about my body. I am looking for some support throughout this journey as I know it will be long one that is well worth it. I understand that this is a life change and not just another "diet."

Replies

• DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good morning Nicki, congratulations on deciding to take control of your life! I'm trying to do that as well with losing 25-30 pounds and becoming an athlete, I would love to support you on your journey and be supported on my own! Please add me if you would like, have a great day!