Options
2»

Replies

• ashleymashley02
    Options
    Yes its a summer wedding and no dress code really.. Its next month
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    it is cute but honestly you could do a lot better...you have a good shape for something that hugs more at the waist and then has an a - line skirt to it...it would give you more of an hour glass look:)
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    it is cute but honestly you could do a lot better...you have a good shape for something that hugs more at the waist and then has an a - line skirt to it...it would give you more of an hour glass look:)

I agree. Wasn't sure how to say it but this sums it up. With your shape, you could get something that fits you properly and flatters you at the same time.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I agree. It's appropriate for a wedding, yes, but I don't think it does your figure many favors...show it off!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I like the dress but I'm going to be honest here, it's too straight up and down, it looks like you don't have a waistline. I think you can find something that emphasises your figure better
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i agree super cute for a summer wedding :)
  • ashleymashley02
    Options
    I dont really have a shape... trust me lots of fat rolls under that dress.. hides them very well.. I am so bad with shopping wish I had a good friend to help me out! sucks after loosing weight and not know how to dress..
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I dont really have a shape... trust me lots of fat rolls under that dress.. hides them very well.. I am so bad with shopping wish I had a good friend to help me out! sucks after loosing weight and not know how to dress..

Oh but you do! I looked through your pics:) try to find something like one of these...you will look great!

dress.jpg

dress1.jpg

dress2.jpg

dress3.jpg

And don't worry I think we all go through the "relearning" how to dress ourselves once we lose weight...I think it is the funnest part of it...lol just remember to try things you normally wouldn't and to try on a lot of different colors, textures, styles, and cuts of clothing. you will learn eventually what works for you and what doesn't :)