Workin It!!!

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
Had a yearly check up this morning. Doctor was REALLY happy with my weight loss being that she didn't even know I was on a program. I AM very proud of myself, but she gave me a fancy scale readout that I need some help with.

In 10 months I've went from 328 to 208 in weight, I'm happy that BMI has moved from "Morbidly Obese" and I'm inching ever so closer to "Overweight"

The ones where I need some advice are Fat %, it was 56% when I was at doc last year and it's 45.1% now.
FFM (Fat Free Mass) has moved up from 114.4lb to 174.2 lb. (Is this muscle?)

I guess I'm just really needing some help with the fat percentage. I thought that being down this much would have really brought my fat mass down more. I'm very aware of the whole cardio/weights/muscle burns fat etc..... I do lift weights, I lift two times a week one week. Not really light, but not groan/grunt heavy either. I do cardio 5 days a week.

What is your fat % at 208 lbs(I'm 5'5") and do I need to be lifting heavier to bring this number down? My doc gave me what I feel was really bad advice......said to concentrate on cardio to continue to remove the fat and work on muscle as I get closer to goal weight. I KNOW better!!!

Thanks in advance!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Bump....REALLY hate how fast these threads move!! If nobody replies quick enough, the thread is on page 2 before you know it!