• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat cat poo than this
    REPORTED
    barf
    REPORTED

PLZ STOP BEING BULLYZ!

if you call that bullying, you've never been bullied a day in your life (spoken from someone who HAS been bullied). i'm sorry, but i don't want to eat gelatinous chicken. i'm allowed to say that. i'm not insulting your family or your work ethic. or what you look like. so please don't tell me i'm being a bully.

/rest my case
    IF U CANT STOP BULLYING THEN PLZ LERN TO RECOGNAIZ A JOQUE.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    REPORTED
    barf
    REPORTED

PLZ STOP BEING BULLYZ!

if you call that bullying, you've never been bullied a day in your life (spoken from someone who HAS been bullied). i'm sorry, but i don't want to eat gelatinous chicken. i'm allowed to say that. i'm not insulting your family or your work ethic. or what you look like. so please don't tell me i'm being a bully.

/rest my case

YEAH!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    REPORTED
    barf
    REPORTED

PLZ STOP BEING BULLYZ!

/rest my case

how was i supposed to know you were joking?! :) everyone here is so sensitive...
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lol, I think this comes from this blog: http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/gutcheck/2009/08/throwback_of_the_house_jellied_chicken_loaf_betty_sullivan_blender_cuisine_st_louis_food_blog_082409.php?page=2

Best quote: "Have you ever taken a skanky old kitchen sponge, wiped it on a counter covered with chicken juice and veggies and then chewed on it? Don't. You can get the same experience by eating Jellied Chicken Loaf, which is slightly safer."

No offense to anyone, just thought it was funny.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    REPORTED
    barf
    REPORTED

PLZ STOP BEING BULLYZ!

/rest my case

how was i supposed to know you were joking?! :) everyone here is so sensitive...

Really? Gelatinous chicken? That is the epitome of JOKE! LOL
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Best recipe thread ever? I think so!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Wonder if you could swap the chicken for pink slime.....
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    SWEET BABY JESUS.... IT'S GLORIOUS
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    OMG THAT LOOKS DELISH! HOW MANY CALS/SERVING? i ALREADY WANT 10!!!! LOLZ!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You could slice it up like a pie and serve it with hydrogenated oil based whipped topping AKA...cool whip!! Screw the Thanksgiving Day turkey...I want this!! ooo...we can add in imitation potato flakes AND imitation crab!! Oh Sweet Culinary delight!!!
  • rhonnie66
    rhonnie66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OK, SO HERE IS MY THOUGHT......ewwweewwww....i DONT THINK i COULD EAT THIS STUFF!!!
  • kwjmom
    kwjmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hmmm... interesting! Thanks!
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure if this is a serious thread although because I'm pescatarian maybe I just don't get it???
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    BUMP! THINKING OF MAKING THIS WITH TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING IN PLACE OF THE REGULAR CARVED UP BIRD!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I was going to grill some chicken breasts for dinner tonight and serve them on a bed of fresh spinach and sliced tomatoes, but THIS changed my mind!

I. Must. Eat. Jellied. Chicken. Goodness.

Nom nom nom
  • ja20102004
    ja20102004 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    :sick: I think i just threw up in my mouth! lol Sorry, I don't eat cat food :huh:

:)) I thought I was the only one who thought this was gross.
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    omg! I think I will make these in little cute jars and give them out as Christmas gifts. My family is going to love me.