Need More Support!

Options
I've come a long way with a loss of almost 21 pounds, but I a struggling. I find myself gaining a few pounds from laziness and delicious food, and then I have to get back on track. I do this once or twice a week, and I know that I am just wasting my own time. I really need some more pals to push me and encourage me. I started at 306 pounds and want to get down to 195 which is where the BMI states I would be "healthy" with my 6'4" frame. I'm looking for all kinds of people. Ones with the same goal, ones who have reached a similar goal, ones that are much smaller than me and have the exercise thing down to an art. I'm looking for people from all over the weight loss spectrum! I am very supportive in return!

Replies

• bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am here for you!! you can add me if you like :)
  • ltupola
    ltupola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me.... This would be phase 2 on losing baby weight! lol
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    You can add me, I just started back trying to get myself in shape. We can support each other!
  • cholibear
    cholibear Posts: 86
    Options
    I've been there!! I love motivating people and being a support system, feel free to add me!
  • bean2729
    bean2729 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too!! I added the app to my phone in December but just started using it 2 weeks ago and I am struggling a bit :/ I am definitily in need of some support myself and it greatly helps me to give back as well. I'm learning now that I can add people so I will do so and everyone who wants to feel free to add me too!!
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - MFP didn't mean much to me until I started making friends :ohwell: now I log in every day and it's great to see how other people are doing too :bigsmile:
  • SLKNJ852
    SLKNJ852 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am here to help!
  • des02_
    des02_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me also
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me to your list of motivating friend ..
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'd love the motivation too!!
  • sashafantastica
    Options
    Thank you all so much for reaching out! Just having the knowledge today that there are people out there that care, has made a difference! My fiance offered me a piece of a Nutty Bar, and I declined it! I never decline sweets! I also went for a walk today, and I hadn't done that yet due to being on bed rest after my miscarriage, and then getting the flu and bronchitis. I am not 100% yet, but I did something anyway. I am loving the support!
  • sablake427
    sablake427 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy to motivate. Add me if you'd like. I promise to have good days and bad days too.
  • becksly13
    becksly13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will add you! Sounds like you are doing awesome so far ! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • browneyez27
    browneyez27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    me too :) feel free to add :)
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sending you a add! I'd be happy to help out! I went out of control and gained weight and ended up at 250 but i've buckled down and started losing weight and am at 235 now. One month and I'm down 15 lbs! Makes me so excited and my doctors are impressed to!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Happy to motivate. Add me if you'd like. I promise to have good days and bad days too.

Ditto what she said. :) (shes my friend in real life, so I know she means it.) :)
  • tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    Add me if you like and I'll try to help motivate and encourage you!
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me- i'm looking for more support too and i'll try to help motivate you to stay on track :)!
  • duchessfit30
    Options
    I would love to help and you can help me to. I seem to always be a little over in my fat count which makes me worry.:bigsmile: