when the big figures change + small vent!

Options
Simplicity
Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
11st 13 in the bag oh yes! but its a shame I'm ill and starving but can't even keep a bowl of porridge down. haven't got a car. must go to work till midnight and its dave's b-day tommorrow and i'm somewhat lacking presents. the nicotine patches keep falling off and the anxiety is as intense as watching anthea turner fold clothes. aside from that happy as ever and still smiling at the scales. it'll all be alright!!

what do you eat when you can't. everything is making me sick. first time this has happened. it will get better during the day if its anything like yesterday. mixture of nicotine anxiety and a ****y tummy.

im thinking this few pounds dropped is water and "what everybody knows with out me saying down there!". i have been drinking lots of water but even that seems to make me feel worse.

but its great to finally see 11st something on the scales. only 8 more measly pounds to go. about september i hope!!!

Replies

• blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    see if you can keep a banana down. It's bland, but not as bad for you as white bread and white rice, although depending on how sck you are, those might be good ideas. have some chicken broth. Feel better! Your health comes first.
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    when people are not feeling so well they can follow the "brat diet"... Bananas, rice,applesauce,toast. I hope you feel better!
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    thanks for that. on my way to the shops now. although i made all my food for work this morning. but i will see how it goes later. *stomach rumbles*
    thanks
    x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!