Just started back

Options
I am a 31 year old female who USED to be in excellent shape and has fallen off the band wagon due to working full time and going to school. I just started back last week with my exercising, juicing, and trying to eat better. I don't like to say dieting because then I am more likely to fail. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 3 years ago and need to focus on my health. I weigh in at 182, 5'6 tall and my goal weight is 140-145. I have an elliptical at home and use that in combo with strength training exercises. If anyone has any tips or info that would help me, please feel free to reply. :happy:

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! It sounds like you've got a good plan in place. Just keep tracking your calories and exercise, and you should be successful!
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks, I am determined!:bigsmile:
  • sarahp_100
    sarahp_100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey - I am 25 and have just started back aswell. I am usually quite fit and do a lot of excercise but i find that my food puts me off track. I have about 20lb to loose after spending 5 months living in france (with its cheese and bread!). I have been back training yesterday and today and am feeling very sore :) I think i really need to watch my portion sizes and the boozy weekends. Add me as a friend and we can keep track of each other.