Replies

• redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    The Situation Workout
  • hparker2
    hparker2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the crunch workout!!! I got amazing results!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Howcome i can only find tv shows and movies and no workout videos on Netflix?

Are you in Canada? I think we got screwed over in this.

^ this
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I have all the yoga workouts and some Pilates. They have a large selection of the "10 minutes solutions", which have like 5 workouts on one video, each being 10 minutes. Some of them suck, some don't. They also have the Crunch workouts, but they are outdated.

*Trying them out may suck, but it's worth it to find the ones that suit you, and as long as your up and moving you can switch videos as much as you want- and still burn calories! :)
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    The Crunch workouts and the 10 minute solutions are my go to's if I want to do something at home.
  • rrmmgg22000088cancel
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing ! I have never seen any workout videos on netflix ! We for sure got screwed out of that deal !
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's funny you mentioned this because just last night I was on Netflix checking out the workout videos. There are some on there that aren't bad however, I was watching them while talking on the phone to see if it was something that would keep my interest to actually get up and do it.

For those that can't find them just put "workout" in the search function.
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Although you will laugh at him and his crew....it's a pretty good workout. I figured if the guy is ripped like that he has to know a few good exercises..
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Bump bumpity bump! I keep meaning to look to see what they have!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    If you have comcast (maybe verizon too IDK), try some of their on demand work outs. there is a HUGE variety. all different lengths, skill level, and types. From On Demand, go to Sports and Fitness, then Fitness Workouts. then from there, there is SO much to choose from. I personally loved Cardio Blast....I believe that's what it was called. I am doing P90X now so I don't really use other works outs anymore. Check it out!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    NETFLIX INSTANT LIST

Crunch: 13 available
    10 Minute Solution - 7 available
    Dance Off! - 4 available
    Healing Yoga - 2 available
    Pilates Essentials
    Pick Your Level Pilates
    The Situation

Not as many as they used to have. The (mail) rental is pretty impressive, that's where I started.

Crunch Super Slimdown is my favorite. Pick Your Level Pilates is good too ... both are Ellen Barrett (her "Studio" workouts are wonderful).

Some of the 10 Minute Solutions are good, especially if it's something you're not sure about and want to try for the first time - yoga, pilates, bootcamp, different instructors & styles to check out.
  • TamTamW
    TamTamW Posts: 27
    Options
    I never thought to look at Netflix for workout videos! Thanks for the idea! I just love Netflix!
  • redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Yoga MAMA
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just did a search for "workout" on Netflix and found absolutely nothing. So disappointing :(
  • CherylGardner
    CherylGardner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post... it never even occurred to me to check netflix!
  • bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Just did a search for "workout" on Netflix and found absolutely nothing. So disappointing :(

Search under 'fitness'. Or specific things like yoga or pilates. Once you find one, it's easy to find the rest.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    What? They have workout vids on there? I didn't know that! hahaha I will have to check it out.
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have all the yoga workouts and some Pilates. They have a large selection of the "10 minutes solutions", which have like 5 workouts on one video, each being 10 minutes. Some of them suck, some don't. They also have the Crunch workouts, but they are outdated.

*Trying them out may suck, but it's worth it to find the ones that suit you, and as long as your up and moving you can switch videos as much as you want- and still burn calories! :)

There are a bunch of the 10 minute solutions. I LOOOOOVE THEM!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

There are a bunch of the 10 minute solutions. I LOOOOOVE THEM!

This is good to know I just put all the 10 minute ones in my queue for my morning workouts. I always got them in the mail I just can't believe I never looked at them for ondemand.