oh what a night

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
GOOD LORD I DRAnk too much last night followed by late night resturaunt eating...but atleast i had fun,,,,back on track today...lol dangit i think i mightve woke up today somewhat drunk lol

Replies

• jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Ha ha, drinking slips are my favorite! Way more fun than a bunch of salty snacks or desserts! Feel better! :drinker:
  • hasiangirl
    Ha ha, drinking slips are my favorite! Way more fun than a bunch of salty snacks or desserts! Feel better! :drinker:
    hahaha most deffinately :flowerforyou:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    I know what you mean... my weekend turned out to be a boozey one!! Lol house party on friday night... then clubbing staurday night.. not to mention the hangover munchies!! Oops! I knew full well i would be right back ontop of my eating this week so its not really bothered me!
  • hasiangirl
    lol yup...same here plus it was fun while it lasted lol...and this is long lasting for me hahaha :laugh: i was kind of scared to log it into my food log this morning but after all was said and done i was only over for the day by about 800 and im doing the minimum of 1200 cals a day so 2000 isnt horrible seeing as i havent gone over in a very long time lol
This discussion has been closed.