Posting pictures...

OnMyWeigh464
OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
Do you sit there and battle with yourself about whether to post pics or is it something you just do because you're proud of your accomplishment?

Lastnight at weigh in I reached 31.4 pounds down since February 9th and while I WANT to post pics I still don't actually notice a difference. So I'm leary about posting my pictures in case people look and think "I don't see a difference...why'd she post these?" lolol

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    must be working on those pictures.
    No worries.
    Congratulations on your weight loss. it is more fun when you can see the pounds drop off.
    I find for me it takes 20-30 pounds off before anyone says anything.
    Keep it up. I can see a differance on your profile pics.
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    I started posting when i saw a difference...even if it wasnt big.... but sometimes i like posting just to say Hey look what i did... I lost 35 lbs on MFP....and im damn proud of it. :) Hell yes ill brag :) and u never know... ur pics may help motivate someone else!

Post them!
  • I think you should post anyway! It is a huge accomplishment!!!:smile:
  • Great job, hun! i DEFINITELY see the difference! You rock!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Try using the same clothes. I can't see a diffrence with my weight loss either but the clothes don't lie :wink: They are a lot bigger.

Congrats on the weight lose and yes I can see a difference in your pics :drinker:
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    I am like you, I have lost little over 30 pounds and when I look in the mirror I don't see a change. Really wish I had taken a before picture so I could at least compare for myself. I didn't take a picture because I thought I would jinx myself and just end up having another fat picture of myself. LOL

I love looking at everyone's progress pictures and one day i'll get up enough nerve to post a picture.

Great job on the 30 pounds lost keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!