Super Scale!

Options
AdrienneKaren
AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
I stepped on one of those fancy scales at a wellness screening thing. It is a super scale! It could tell how much water I had, my BMI, my fat %, my visceral fat %, and how much of my weight is muscle. I am thoroughly amazed that a scale can do so much. I mean, I just stood on it and it could tell how much fat was around my organs. AMAZING!

Note: I'm being very sarcastic. Unless someone can give me scientific proof that scales can do all this, I'm going to continue considering it a marketing ploy on people looking for a miracle.

Replies

• sarahkittymeow
    Options
    I stepped on one of those fancy scales at a wellness screening thing. It is a super scale! It could tell how much water I had, my BMI, my fat %, my visceral fat %, and how much of my weight is muscle. I am thoroughly amazed that a scale can do so much. I mean, I just stood on it and it could tell how much fat was around my organs. AMAZING!

Note: I'm being very sarcastic. Unless someone can give me scientific proof that scales can do all this, I'm going to continue considering it a marketing ploy on people looking for a miracle.

Well, no miracle needed, just time and effort to go accomplish all of those separate errands :p
    However that would be awesome...if only