Marilyn Monroe's workout - 5lb weights and protein ;-)

Options

Replies

• artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Few women have ever been that beautiful but can you imagine having raw eggs mixed into warm milk for breakfast!?! Ugh!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Few women have ever been that beautiful but can you imagine having raw eggs mixed into warm milk for breakfast!?! Ugh!

how would it differ from egg nog?
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I think I'd scramble the eggs and drink the milk!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

Add some rum....now that's a breakfast!!!!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    "Now I spend at least 10 minutes each morning working out with weights"...

LOL I wish it was that simple. ;)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I heart Marilyn:heart:
  • artbkward
    Options

I guess it doesn't much but egg nog grosses me out too.
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

wow, I can think of a lot of beautiful women.
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    I loved this! I mean, not in the sense that it would actually work, but shes GORGE... but shes not a stick figure that looks like it might snap in a strong wind (AKA models/actresses these days). I also love this because the words that are used. How many celebs these days would talk like that?? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I kind of giggled at the "bust-firming" exercise bit, can't lie.. Oh, the 50's. Gotta love 'em.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Interesting, thanks for posting! She is stunning and it's interesting that she was on the high protein diet and didn't think tanning was healthy!
  • artbkward
    Options

wow, I can think of a lot of beautiful women.

I wasn't trying to be insulting, I can think of lots of beautiful women too but few are in Marilyn's league. To me she is the absolute quintessential example of female beauty, well her and Elizabeth Taylor.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    That was very interesting...thanks :)
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Ah to live a life of leisure....
  • Jem_Girl
    Jem_Girl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What a cool article. I'd never seen it before. Thanks for the link! It does leave me wondering if she ate lunch regularly. :laugh: